IDpack Element 9 is a basic ID card software for small or non-profit organizations that need simple-side ID cards and little security options.
- Print on paper and plastic (pvc) cards and badges
- Design unique ID cards with the integrated design and picture editing tools
- Connect to you Microsoft Access database
IDpack Element 9 is the most flexible and user-friendly software for ID card production in the industry. Why pay for expensive solutions, when you can do the same with IDpack Element 9? If you aren’t convinced yet, you can try IDack for a free 30-day trial.
14 solid reasons to adopt IDpack Element 9:
- Windows 10 Compatible
- Enhanced printing Quality
- More Flexible Database Support
- 20 free card Templates
- Improved Interface
- Support all Plastic ID card printer
- Multilingual and open XML string
- Easy activation by web or phone
- Text and Barcode Rotation
- New Startup Page
- Supports many new webcams
- New Badge List Display
- Easy to use
- 25 Barcodes
- and much more!
IDpack Element 9 is a fast and reliable ID card printing program. IDpack Element supports the CR-80 plastic ID card format used by Evolis, Magicard, Eltron, DataCard, Fargo and other leading card printer manufacturers. It allows you to design and produce photo ID cards, badges and nametags for all kinds of uses: employees, schools, libraries, memberships, corporate security cards, convention cards, fidelity card and all other identification needs. IDpack prints on your own printer with more than 1000 Avery label formats and templates built in, or on a PVC printer.