When you start IDpack Designer you get the following message
Discription: You do not have an appropriate licence to use this functionality.
This issue may occur if you are upgrading IDpack from a previous version.
To resolve this issue:
- Download IDpack 8.0.26 or higer.
- Uninstall all current version of IDpack (make sure to backup all your project files (.idp) and your custom paper format file (cdrp.idr for those who created custom paper formats)
- Install IDpack 8.0.26 or higer.
- Locate the csXimage.ocx file, the default location should be c:\windows\system32 or c:\winnt\system32 depending on your Windows version.
- Press the start button in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Click run…
- type the following command (don’t forget the /u) regsvr32 csXimage.ocx /u and click Ok
- Download the csXimage.ocx file
- Save the file to the location found in step one, the default location should be C:\windows\system32. If ask to overwrite the file click yes.
- Press the start button in the bottom left cornet of your screen
- Click run…
- type the following command regsvr32 csXimage.ocx and click Ok
- Start IDpack Designer.
- IDpack Element
- IDpack Business
- IDpack Professional
Error 429 You do not have an appropriate licence to use this functionality IDpack Designer